Sunday 18 January 2015

Denim Tranquality Shawl

Finally I have something to write this year ....

I have a couple of balls Alpaca yarn from Drops Design, I wasn't sure what I want to make with it when I bought them. And suddenly after browsing through other blogs and I saw this shawl in De Haakzolder blog I suddenly felt this is the one I want to use this yarn for.  So I went to Drops website to look for the pattern and you can find it here.

I use the blue color hues and think to add red for the lace border. I called mine Denim Tranquality because I see the colors like denim colors,


Pattern : Tranquality by Drops Design
Yarn used: Alpaca 6205 (light blue), 6309 (darker blue),
6790 (dark blue)

Thanks for coming by ..... until next blog ...



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Nell, it's been a long time. I use alpaca because I can't wear wool.

      Delete

Translate